How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dentist


I spent the entire morning in the dentist's chair. I caught Metro Access over at 5:30 AM and didn't get out until almost 11:00 AM. He did the root canal and filled a cavity. The cavity alone would normally have done me in. Actually, it didn't really hurt at the time. I can feel the Novocaine beginning to wear off now, though. Let's all just keep our fingers crossed.

At one point he said to his assistant, "Wow - it's dark in there. I can't see anything."

The COST for all this was (get ready) $3,000.00, which certainly answers the question, "Why in the world would anyone want to be a dentist?"

I'm now trying to drink soda out of a can with a mouth that's entirely numb. This would cause a great deal of halarity, were I to be in a better mood.

And, to top it off, the TV is still broken. A TV repairman ordered a part and is supposed to come tomorrow and fix it, so, once again, please keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment