How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunrise Assisted Living SUCKS!!

The Sunrise air conditioner is broken. Granted, such things happen everywere, but, once again we have to wait on the repair until the Sunrise approved repair service decides to arrive. Lets hope to God that they don't find they "need a piece", as happened when the elevator broke All of this most certainly must pivot around what makes the most money for the Sunrise owners rather than what provides the best quality customer service.

BUT, this is my own fault, because I'm still here LONG after I said I was leaving. I loved the place in Arlington, mainly because of the location. I really am hesitant to commit to a move that would make things harder on Mom, so I guess I've kinda been waiting to see if Mom & Dad might decide to make a move of any kind. Dad would go tomorrow, but Mom won't hear a thing of it. Dad wants to go to Hermitage, so I did check it out, and they don't take people my age, which is probably a good thing, because living in the same old folks home as one's parents seems a situstion fraught with anxieties. (Especially since a major consideration now on my mind is: Since medicinal marijuana is now legal in DC, do they let you smoke in nursing homes?

No comments:

Post a Comment