How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, August 23, 2010

art


I went to "The American Art museum"/"National Portrait Gallery" with Mom today on Metro Access because I told her ae had to go see the Norman Rockwell
exhibit
that George Lucas/Stephen King loaned. The Museum is located at Eighth and F Streets, NW, Washington, D.C. above the Gallery Place-Chinatown Metrorail station (Red, Yellow and Green lines).

Mom and I both really wished Dad felt better and were able to come see it, because we agreed that he'd love it. At this point, though, just getting up and out is quite difficult for him. I wish he could get a whole lot more physical theerapy.

I wish I could get a whole lot more physical theerapy.

The problem in both our cases is that the insurance puts so many limits on what they will cover. I wonder how much it would cost me to to pay out of poket? That has just gone on my list of things to find out immediately. Then I could pay and write therapy off on my taxes.

Anyway, the exhibit was great fun. Mom loved it. So did I. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment