How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, August 12, 2010

divine intervention

I went to church to assemble bulletins today and the weirdest thing happened... I was completely all alone in the church. The secretary and pastor are on vacation, so I was the only one who'd been there all day. I was just sitting in the little work room working away, when all of a sudden the Xerox machine started making ominous noises and then it started working, acting like it was copying something, and spit out a piece of paper. Being that I was at the church, I of course decided it was a message from God. I picked it up with trembling hand and read it with great trepidation...

It was an ad for roof re-tarring.

Had I a roof, I would tar it immediately. As it is, though, I don't quite know what to do with this, and am beginning to doubt that it is of divine origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment