How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Friday, August 27, 2010

Running just as fast as I can

I went home today for lunch because Aunt Ruth and Uncle Dick Koweleski dropped by. They are passing through, and live in Pennsylvania. I remember staying with them when my siblings and I were just little kids. Once, many years ago, Dad told my little brother that he could not tell any Pollack jokes because Uncle Dick is Polish. Pollack jokes were my brother's favorite thing in the world (he was about 8 years old), so he changed them to Irish jokes and told them anyway. One was:
Q- How can you tell that a plane is from a Polish airlines? A- By the hair under its wings.

Wow - I just managed to insult two ethnic groups with one joke. Please don't burn down my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment