How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, August 15, 2010

bummer of a day

Sometimes it just ain‘t easy.

I had an experience with two “caregivers” today that pretty much left me devastated. Lets hope they don’t kick me out of here because of it. I did not yell at anyone. I just sobbed uncontrollably, as can be attested to by the lovely caregiver that took over on the next shift and scraped what was left of me up off the floor.

I knew all along that I was not allowed to express any sort of disapproval to the workers. If the caregivers were to claim I yelled at them, they’d be lying.

Not that lying is unheard of. On Friday, there was no hot water, and thus no bath. Please remember that I pay a whole lot of extra money to get 5 baths a week. The normal fee only covers 2 per week. I was told, “Tyree will be here to fix it in 45 minutes. You can get a bath then.” That was a total fabrication.

So why did they lie to me? I wasn’t up in their faces demanding answers or anything. I just knew they had called Tyree, and asked what she’d said, and that is what I was told. Had they told me the truth, which was ”Tyree will come in and fix it tomorrow morning” I would have been content

No comments:

Post a Comment