How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Discussion

My friend Bill, a fellow resident here at the "home", is going quite deaf. Sometimes his hearing aide "sort of" works, and sometimes it doesn't work at all. After dinner yesterday, I told him I was going to go outside and read for a while. He said, "Why?!" I said, "I just need to read some." He said, "Why?" I shouted, "I WANT TO FINISH MY BOOK." He said, "Oh. I thought you said you were going outside to weed!"

So I told this story in Sunday School this morning, and the Pastor respoonded with the phrase "Weed it and reap."

Which just goes to show you to what depths serious discussion can devolve when I am the appointed discussion leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment