How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog

OMG - I mentioned my book by Bob Dole on the blog the other day and Adsense ended up putting all these Republican ads on the page! This is totally NOT how Adsense is supposed to work! It is supposed to understand the meaning of the blog and post ads that the people who read this type blog will click on. Doesn't Adsense know when I'm being sarcastic? Of course, maybe I might actually have a Republican reader out there. Do I have a Republican reader out there? Do I have a reader out there? Now I'm going to try to get Democrat ads - Democrat Obama Kennedy Carter Democrat donkey liberal Lyndon Johnson Biden

No comments:

Post a Comment