How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Song

Song TO: They'll Know We Are Christian By Our Love

I get one free bath Wednesday.
Saturday, one for free.
And for 600 dollars I now bathe each Mondee.
It has been one hot summer, yes.
It has been hot as hell.
And they’ll know we’re from Sunrise by our smell. By our smell.
Yes, they’ll kn-ow we’re from Sunrise by our smell.

I went to church today and stapled bulletins - no big whoop.. When I got back, I rather half heatedly searched for something to do tomorrow, and hadn't found anything by the time it was too late to call Metro Access. I think that this non-motivation has to do with the heat. Tomorrow I'll probably regret it.
I guess I'll just get my weekly injection and indulge in a frappachino at Starbucks tomorrow.

I'll work on the blog some, too. Let me know whether you view that as a promise or a threat! (If, indeed, anyone reads this!)

1 comment: