How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Friday, June 4, 2010

Insurance

My long term disability insurance has finally begun paying! This really makes all the difference to me in the world, because it is the difference between having enough money coming in every month to pay the bill at Sunrise and living off of savings and wishful thinking. They only began offering this insurance at work a couple years ago, and I bought the maximum allowable amount, because I thought, "If anybody needs disability insurance it's me!", and now it APPEARS I DID SOMETHING RIGHT FOR A CHANGE!

I've done nothing much worthwhile today - I'm too psyched at no longer being poverty stricken! I went and got my weekly Avonex injection, so that was worthwhile, I guess. I went to the bank and deposited my insurance check. I went to Starbucks and got a frappuccino to celebrate. I dropped said frappuccino all over the Starbucks floor. I fled discretely. But that's about all!

No comments:

Post a Comment