How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

I just realized that I have a book written by Bob Dole that is autographed by him! He wrote, "To Anne, Bob Dole" in black felt-tip. I got the book, "Great Political Wit" at the AAUW used book sale for .10. I guess that is indicative of the popularity of this former Republican Presidential candidate! I bought the book because I thought I might find some snippet in it I could quote in my blog. Let me look and see...

I see nothing worth repeating. So now what am I going to do with the damned book? I don't have much room here you know. Do you want it? It's autographed and everything! I'll sell it to you for just $20.00!

Look at this appropriate picture my pastor emailed me. His note in the email asked,
"Is this the kind of place you hang out?"

No comments:

Post a Comment