How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Home hunting again

Well. good news and bad news, and it's all the same news. I went in to see the Director, Julie, yesterday to formalize the 3 per week showers, and she called me on the carpet for "yelling" at her dear care managers. I told her that I'd worked in retail for years and that unsatisfied customers often yelled, and she replied that if I did it again, she was kicking me out, and I said, "fine", and she, rather shocked, repeated, "I said I would kick you out," and I repeated, "fine". I don't believe I actually yelled at the care managers, (I never yell at anyone!) (except Susan) but I'm positive that I didn't, and still won't, accept it quietly if they aren't doing their jobs. FSo I suppose I'm not supposed to speak up at all if something is unacceptable. Guess I'll find a new place to live. That's sort of exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment