How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Fun '10

Today was a good day. I went to the Phillips gallery today and really enjoyed the collection. These are some of the pictures I saw:


Pierre Auguste Renoir
The Luncheon of the Boating Party


Honore Daumier
The Uprising


El Greco
The Repentant Peter

I still had 2 hours left before Metro Access came after I'd seen the show, so I scooted down to Dupont and sat under a shade tree and drank a strawberry yogurt smoothie. Maybe this is part of the answer to "how do I have fun in the summer now that everything's different?" What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment