How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Metaphysical

For some reason I've really been thinking lots about religion and belief today.. partly because it is Sunday, of course, but it really isn't that easy. I remember one time saying to David, "You are begining to sound as if you actually believe in this stuff. Do you?" He just changed the subject, but I bet that's because I already knew the answer.

I don't know. I suppose at some level I must believe, because I know for sure, deep in my soul, that someday I'll be with David again.

1 comment:

  1. If you actually follow this blog, then you realize I changed this post. It's because I've realized I have no right to talk about what my friends think about anything, because I reallly don't know. If you are the person I presumed to talk about, I apologize. I am, as usual, full of shit.

    ReplyDelete