How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, June 21, 2010

National Gallery

I went to the National Gallery today. I actually went just to not be here. I saw the Alan Ginsburg exhhibit, which I kinda don't understand, because the man was a poet, not a photographer. I guess the photos and the commenys he wrote under them round out our understanding of the artist, but I don't see how they themselves are art. BUT, I don't claim to understand Beat art, so probably I'm missing the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment