How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, June 27, 2010

I did go meet Ron and Sue at Ballston yesterday - I had called Sue and knew she was coming, but it was a wonderful surprise that Ron was there. We saw "IronMan 2". This is not normally my type of movie, but I am in lust with Robert Downey, Jr.
Tee-hee - I have a got a picture of Robert Downey Jr. on my web page. I may live in an old folks home, but I'm about 12 years old emotionally.
I'm going to go ahead and post this only because I'm going to dinner and I've on occasion has entries just disappear when I've gone to dinner! YES, RON, THEY JUST DISAPPEARED!! Like, Poof - they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment