How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Donde esta mi classe?

I have my last Spanish class today with Spanish Now in Old Town. I wasn't especially impressed by the quality of the instruction, so I've signed up for a class that starts next Thursday, offered by Fairfax County Continuing Education. It meets Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30, which fits my schedule great, because Tuesday and Thursday are the two days they won't give me a shower. If you can't beat them, run as fast as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment