How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Old Town

I just read again my last few posts, and I've realized something you've probably known for a long while - i.e., I am seriously off kilter. It probably doesn't lend much validity to this blogs entry yesterday about human integrity and values to realize that the day before the I went on a tirade about having prevented a woman with a disability and using a walker (and wearing a hideous yellow pantsuit) from boarding the Metro Access bus.


Yeah, but that doesn't count though, right? That was different.... That was ME!

Excuse me...!

Yesterday I had a great day. I went down to Old Town real early because my theraspist movedd my appointment, so I had some time before the class, I went down to the waterfront and sat there and did my homework and watched families frolic (there were a few there, even on a Monday in October!), and tour boats drift past and ducks paddle about placidly and seagulls scream and scavenge. Occasionally wild new-age music drifted out of the Torpedo Factory. I didn't go to the Torpedo Factory, and haven't been in a while, but I believe I'll go next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment