How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, October 2, 2010

joke

All these entries about old folks' homes reminds me of a joke which my Pastor told me.

A guy had to put his dad in a "home", and he felt really guilty. So, when he leaves his dad there, he says, "Dad, I have a suprise that you'll be getting later tonight." The Old Man says, "OK", and forgets all about it.

Sure enough, at about 7PM there is a knock at the door. The old man answers, and finds a beautiful woman standing there in a bikini. She says, "Your son sent me to offer you super sex."

"OK," he says. "I'll have the soup."

No comments:

Post a Comment