How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, October 16, 2010

this and that

I had a difficult time here last evening,

BUT

this afternoon I'm going to Sabrina Fair at Ford's Theater. If you can't beat them, ignore them.

I just heard on TV that a man got his drivers licence at DMV, then went out, got in his car, and crashed into the DMV building.

When I went in for my Social Security Disability interview, I fell down getting in the car in the parking lot in full view of the Disability Office windows, and Sue had to call the Fire Department to get me up. I got the benefits, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment