How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, October 30, 2010

party

I have lots of stuff to tell you today, but limited time. I've wasted a ton of time searching for my cel phone. I call it from my other phone, and I think I have the ring narrowed down to some where either behind or under the bed. How it would get there I don't know. Someone called me a while back. If it was someone whom reads this blog, I'll call you back when I find the phone.

Ron and Sue and Shirley and Martha and I went to the Hermitage for Mom and Dad's "welcome" housewarming party. That place is so much nicer than this place, it is just plain in a different class. Mom has worked like hell, and they are pretty much unpacked and their rooms actually look like "home". She even has her little decorative pieces placed and her "africans" laying on various pieces of furniture. (David always said that, in North Carolina, instead "afgans", they called them "africans". So his dad would come in and say, for insance, "I think I'll curl up on the couch under an african for a while."

Anyway, I think they can be veru happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment