How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Friday, October 8, 2010

On the road again...

My endless search for meaning led me today down to the Mall, mainly because I was too lazy yesterday to arrange anything more clever. When I got there, I didn't even specifically know which museum I wanted. I wandered into American History, and some woman volunteer in a pink shirt came up and started telling me all about one of the scientists that the exhibit was about, including cute anecdotes about her. Maybe I'll find out more about how to volunteer for that. It might be fun.

I actually heard a tourist say today, "They should call them 'aren'tifacts', because they sure aren't 'art'."

Blahhhhhh...!

No comments:

Post a Comment