How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ford's Theater

That was scarey - I wanted to write in the blog, and I couldn't find it for a while. I guess that shows how entirely disorganized and computer illiterate I am.

Sabrina Fair was well done show and fun in it's way. It was very well-acted, and quite witty, and I enjoyed it.

It just isn't the type of show I usually choose. I guess I usually go a musical or racous comedy. This was more like what you call a "comedy of manners".

It was super cool to be in Fords Theater. Lincolnn's box seat was draped in red, white, and blue bunting. They have a museum downstairs thats full of stuff about John Wilkes Booth, including his diary and a boot he was wearing at the time and which was later cut off his leg by Dr. Mudd.

No comments:

Post a Comment