How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, September 30, 2010

chips and a beer


It's been kinda a bummer here lately, I guess because I haven't really planned anyplace fun to go lately. I suppose I'll go get my shot tomorrow, and write in the blog some, and perhaps flit about town some.

I've been told by a friend that I should hang around here more and try to actually live here. Hanging around here, though, depresses the shit out of me. Even my therapist encourages me to keep going. Yesterday I hadn't planned anywhere to go. so I got my shot, and went to Starbucks, and went to Chipolte, which I think I'm kinda tired of now, except their guacamole. The guacamole and chips and a beer make any day worthwhile.

I went with Mom to see the place they are moving. Mom is hoping that I'll move there and join them. They do have much bigger brighter rooms, and the staff seems much more professional. They have a nice penthouse area where you can see the monument and the airport, which would be fun. BUT - if you neglected to arrange in advance for a trip, there is NOWHERE to just drive to on the scooter, which would very likely just do me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment