How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Espanol

I have Spanish class tonight, and I think I've studied everything I'm supposed to study, so I guess I'm ready. I have to leave before the class is over, porque el autobus venie at 7:45. (That means "because the bus comes at 7:45." Or at least I think that is what it means.)

I don't recommend this class at all. It cost $229.00, and they have you buy a book for an additional $25 called , "Spanish in 10 Minutes s Day" that comes with a pronunciation CD. There is no need to take the class and study the book both, except that the basic reason I took the class was just to get out and be with new people. It's also fun just to get out and go to Old Town Alexandria once a week.

I has dinner last week with Charlotte Cleary, though, and she said Arlington Co. Adult Ed has lots of cheap Spanish classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment