How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No time tonight

Spanish class was fun. It was just one other student and I and el profesore (la profesora? She is a woman. Or none of the above?) Anyway, it as fun to go to La Madelines. (I had a pastry with chicken in it, which was great! I'd tell you the name of the pastry, but that would mean trying to remember a French word in addition to the Spanish words I learned last night, and that is totally out of my league! And, to top it off. the Metro Access driver was from Nepal, so I asked him to teach me some Nepali words so I can shock my Nepali caregivers. Unfortuately, I forgot them even before I got back in the door!)

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment