How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Friday, September 10, 2010

Punchbowls, part II

My last post ended adruptly and seeemed odd because the caretakers came to take me away right in the middle of writing it. Back to the story...

Mom wanted to give her punchbowl to a church, and mine said they could use it, so Mom asked Ron drive her out, which he gladly did. But Ron happened to think that David had owned a nice punchbowl, and Ron needs a punchbowl about as much as I do, and he donated his, also. So if any of you readers is planning a wedding or formal event, consider having it at CTS, because they've got a punchbowl you can use! Meanwhile, the pastor, looking quite confused, asked me the other day, "What's with all the punchbowls?" I guess he wondered if he would be receiving one a day!

So why did I decide to write a whole blog entry about this? I guess it's because one so seldom has an opportunity to think seriously about punchbowls. And, also, I like writing the word "punchbowl". Sorry, I'll never write another word about a punchbowl again.

I'm hearing now on the TV that the preacher from Florida has decided not to burn the Koran. How big of him........

No comments:

Post a Comment