How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, September 18, 2010

funny 53rd gift

I had nothing to do this morning, so I went over to the weekly farmers market and got 2 pretty arrangements of flowers for my room. Mom had recently given me several vases she doesn't need, so it worked out real good. They look right pretty. and smell good, too.

Ah lord! I think I may be getting a cold! I just sneezed with such might that I probably knocked all the satellites out of orbit and nobodies GPS will work. I got a flu shot yesterday. Could that have caused this?

Yesterday was Susan Craft's 53rd birthday, Unbelievable. I'm the same age. At the Phillips the other day, I got her a stuffed doll of the "Scream" character - this guy -

and if you push his tummy he actually screams. That seems to me a good 53rd birthday present between 2 geriatric hippy pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment