How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

give me a break

And, once again, they had "run out" of the entree I wanted at lunch, and then managed to find one when I demanded to talk to the person in charge about cooking more in the first place. I guess a miracle occurred.
Miracle

I swear, the more they try to force me to come to dinner early, the later I'm going to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment