How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, July 3, 2010

Aunt Agnes

I just got an email from my Aunt Brenda, Mom's sister. Aunt Ag was my Memaw's (Mom's Mom)only sister, Ray was their brother. Memaw was named Maxie. Brenda said, "Junior just called about 11:30 pm and said Agnes had passed peacefully in her sleep...what we had prayed for...I talked to Raney about 5:30 and she said Agnes had been referring to 'seeing my sis and let me go with my sis' today...so I think mom met her in her transition....Rayetta had said that Ray had seen mom and yelled MAX (when he journeyed on...so sounds like mom has been busy since she left us...and rejoicing with her siblings...love to all...I will let you know of arrangements as soon as I know.."

Aunt Trish and Agnes

Memaw and unidentified baby

When Memaw passed, she lay in bed and held conversation with Papaw, who was long deceased.
W

No comments:

Post a Comment