How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

movie

The movie was pretty good, except that I was completely confused most all of the time. The whole thing occurs in different layers of the subconscious - but I never quite knew which character's subconscious. Or if maybe it was really happening. Were we in Leonardo DiCaprio's dreams every time we saw the children?... or the ex-wife? When was it happening in reality? I figured it was real when I saw them all asleep in the back of the car, and also when the toy top fell over at the end. So I guess that means he really did get back with his kids....?

So what if I didn't understand the movie. The nachos were great.

The Metro Access driver on the way home tried adamantly the whole time to convert me to Islam. He says that, through the whole tsunami, not one mosque was damaged. Not even a pane of glass was broken. We also never hear of hurricanes in the mid east because God put up a barrier in the Mediterranean sea that keeps the hot and cold water from mixing. He wrote down web addresses for me to investigate and learn more, but none of them are valid addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment