How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Heat aint fun with MS

I went to a new Chipolte restaurant they built in the shopping center right down the street from me. It was great! And inexpensive! I had a chicken burrito bowl, which was all the ingredients of a burrito, but in a bowl rather than wrapped up. I paid extra for guacamole, and the guacamole was wonderful.

It was 100 degrees out, though, and I got entirely too hot, because I also went to the doctor and got my shot, and to CVS to get "I miss you" cards for my sweet nieces, and to the toy store and got Crazy Bands to put in my niece's' cards. (They love Crazy Bands. It is the latest fad among the kindergarden set!)

Heat is deadly for MS. When I got home I tried to do stuff, but really wasn't capable. I couldn't even begin to type on the computer. All of which scared me, and I got to wondering what I was going to do if the disease ever progressed to the point where I was always like that... So I turned on a Rolling Stones movie and lost myself in a fantasy of drugs and rock & roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment