How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

hot day at the mall

It was record breaking hot yesterday (102-103 degrees) so I went to Tysons Corner mall. Spending a day in the mall is a GREAT way to beat the heat!

First thing I did was go to the Apple Store. I've been thinking about getting an iPad, basically because they place me in my chair at night and I don't have access to a computer for the rest of the evening. The Ipad is so small I could use it in my chair. Ron warned me to try it first, and I'm glad he did, because Apple is so different from Windows, that I really don't think I want to put in all the time which would be required to learn it. Maybe Microsoft sells something similar?

The other thing I did was go to see the pre-teen hit movie Eclipse, which is part of the Twilight series. I hadn't seen any of the other movies, and really didn't know anything about them, but I must admit that I actually really enjoyed this one. It was basiclly about a girl's choice between a cold intellectual vampire and an incredibly hot sexy werewolf as potential mates. I won't tell you who she chooses, in case you see the movie. There is also a silly meaningless war at the end of the movie with some out of town vampires and werewolves.

werewolf

vampire

1 comment: