How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, July 12, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends...

I am completely psyched, Lloyd, my dear friend, is coming up tomorow on the train, (he lives in Richmond) then metroing here to East Falls Church, which is less than 1/2 mile away from wher I live, and walking over. AND he is doing the sme again Thursday! Ain't that just cool as shit? Here is a picture of Lloyd, me, and George, Lloyd's partner, at one of their daughter's weddings. Lloyd is on the left, George is on the right, and I am the one in the middle with the yellow teeth.
George had three daughters with his first wife, that he and Lloyd raised. It was beautiful at their weddings, because they both walked them down the aisle together, and both "gave them away".

No comments:

Post a Comment