How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, July 15, 2010

another high school's friends

Lloyd came back this morning to help me get started on facebook. That sure could eat up a lot of time! Of course, time isn't exactally in short supply here...!

2 of my good friends from Charlottesville High had found me on Facebook and sent me messages. That's pretty cool! I never thought I'd hear from either of them ever again. It will be great if I can follow up with them.

I spent the first summer after high school working in the office of the father of one of them. He was a medical doctor who taught aspiring medical doctors at UVa Medical School.

No comments:

Post a Comment