How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, July 17, 2010

Photograhs and Memories

I spent all day today today looking at old photos. I wasn't feeling maudlin, there is a reason I'm doing this, but I can't tell you now. I'll fill you in on it in about 2 weeks.

Here are some of the ones I've found so far:


David and Mom and Dad and me and Sue at the Kennedy Center one Christmas




Siblings at Hatteras

No comments:

Post a Comment